Want to win these #SavvyStyle pieces? Give ‘em a reblog and they could be yours! Simple as dat. #Win #Competition #Fashion #Trends
ASOS Dungarees in Spot Print with Slouch Back Detail: http://asos.to/191aMKT
ASOS High Waist Leggings With Elastic Waist In Shimmer Effect: http://asos.to/191aUdh
ASOS Racer Front Bodycon In Bright Star Print: http://asos.to/191aTWG
ASOS Bodycon Dress In Graphic Print: http://asos.to/191b1FJ
ASOS Crop Top with Racer Back in Rib: http://asos.to/191b2JO
Crumbly jammers for breakfast? If you insist…
Gluten Free Recipes and Ideas for Valentine’s Day Breakfast: http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/gluten-free-recipes-valentines-day-breakfast/
Weeknight Green Curry Shrimp
Have a healthy, delicious dinner this week! This recipe will make you feel like you’re indulging yourself, but you’ll be keeping the calories low and the nutrients high.
Serves: 3 – 4
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or olive oil)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and patted dry
- 1 cup coconut milk (low fat is not recommended)
- 4 teaspoons green curry paste (homemade or store bought)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Optional accompaniments: Brown rice and steamed sugar snap or snow peas
- In a medium sized sauté pan over medium heat melt the coconut oil.
- Add the diced onion and cook while stirring for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and saute for several minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are pink, curled up, and cooked all the way through.
- Turn the heat down to low and pour in the coconut milk along with the green curry paste. Be careful to mash up the green curry paste with the back of the cooking spoon so it will be absorbed into the milk. Pour in the fish sauce, if using.
- Once the coconut milk has slightly thickened and the paste is bound with the sauce turn off the heat. Sprinkle the green onions and basil over top of the green curry shrimp and serve with whole grain rice and a vegetable.
Friday Cocktails: French Monaco http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SaveurDailyFare/~3/14NyD0uhW_c/story01.htm
the bags under my eyes are so heavy because they carry the weight of all my dead hopes and dreams